Tuesday, December 28, 2010

How Much Pain After Meniscus Repair Surgery

Marathon BARCELONA Solidarity

Reading Forum "elatleta" the question regarding the Barcelona Marathon, I found an interesting response which reported on an initiative that has been pretty popular a broker, Marc Minguella. Without hesitation I've entered it as "broker solidarity" and now I need your collaboration.


is that each runner supportive (I am one of them) have to try to get sponsors for each mile of the marathon. Every mile sponsored equivalent to 6 € donation to the NGO "Africa Forward." So the whole person who wants to collaborate with this initiative can be supportive corridor (in theory if you participate in the Barcelona marathon) or sponsor a mile of any runner solidarity. I found a very interesting initiative, and so I decided to approach all of you so that you may know.


can find all the information:



If you decide to donate on this page is a link for you to choose a broker that sponsor and wish km. I'll be on the list, JOSE MARIA FERNANDEZ. Thanks.


Indeed, importantly, the donation is made directly on the website of the NGO ... for suspicious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment