Friday, February 11, 2011

Free Online Yaoi Doujinshi

Sorry, copyrights and change of direction, or how to dance a tango vs Gondri



Yes Yes.
I have been stuck, like the protagonist of "Brief Encounter " something in the eye.
And that something is copyright.
But first I must say frankly It's my fault.
And therefore, I assume full responsibility and shall abide the consequences.

hung in the previous post "Tango," a short film Rybczynski, YouTube, and now I find I have filed a complaint against copyright infringement, and have canceled my account on that site.
I understand and accept, but do not share .

Valga as an excuse that this blog is anything but profit, worth at all times to reassert the authorship of Polish video producer, but truth is that the material in question does not belong to me, so no getting around it: Infringement and penalty to the song.
Whatever I may or may not think at this moment is irrelevant.

Al cancel my account, obviously that has not only eliminated short, but all the material and scenes that have gone up patiently for analysis and dissection.
I do not care anymore.
In any case, the greater shock was to test this morning that my two blogs, including " Firefighter is my passion" - had been turned off, and I have no desire or need to move again for the wrong time (there is a long time , lots of enthusiasm, hard work and much love as the "Fireman's my passion," is a luxury that I find it difficult to let go, I'm sorry, what can I do) to see all my work, that yes, I work - vanished into the limbo of things that are gone.

going to be difficult to recover the material for analysis canceled the account, and somehow I lost, but as he has been too much of my shorts, I have no choice to upload again and martillearos with them through "Fireman's my passion." I beg
understanding.

Interestingly, in just eighteen days to celebrate this blog was the first year of life.
Ay.
But I assume that the circumstances are as they are, and let the sequence analysis as those raised here for my classes to my students.
However, I must say categorically: "Brief Encounter" DO NOT CLOSE .
submissive I can be more rebellious, but I am more patient than conformist. I am small but tenacious, naive but Capricorn.
So look for ways to continue through this portal, connected to the world of film, I promise.
change the way, but not the bottom.

I never worried too much how many people round here, but I know some of you liked this stuff, or so you said me, miscreants.
So either you, or my eternal stubbornness, here follow.

Mil pardons, Rybczynski.
thousand pardons, YouTube.
See you in the next, folks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment