Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hiring Mcdonalds Brampton

BY BARCELONA (IV)

miles a week I still increasing, this week I pasaoooo ... have been 84 km in total.

I have not really made any real length, the key has been that I have trained 6 days (although one of them just 4km to release my gift of kings, the adidas Snover glide 2), and two of them have passed 20 km.

My week has been this:

MONDAY - TUESDAY
: 1h 15 'very easy with some Cuestecilla (13 km)
WEDNESDAY: 20 km + 2 km smooth progressive (22 km)
THURSDAY: 21' soft (4 , 1 km)
FRIDAY: 18 '+ 6x5' + 15 '(14.6 km)
SATURDAY: 50' by Mountain (10 km)
SUNDAY: 5 '+ 20' to 5 '+ 20' to 4'45 + 20 'to 4'30 + 25' to 4'15 + 5 '(20.5 km)

Good week. Good feeling almost every day, except on Friday (a little heavy on the changes) and Saturday in the mountains (I went out soon after eating and ...)

One more and another less ...
My workouts of the week:
SUNDAY: Villena-SANTA EULALIA-VILLENA
SATURDAY: BY A MOUNTAIN VUELTECICA
FRIDAY: CHANGES RATE 6x5 'RETURN ADDRESS BIAR
THURSDAY: 4 km RIDE FOR THE BRAND NEW ADIDAS
WEDNESDAY: Villena-GLEN (BEHIND) AND RETURN

TUESDAY: Turning for VILLENA

0 comments:

Post a Comment