Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Are There Gay Bath Houses In Nj

MI Marathon Barcelona Solidarity

a couple of months ago, reading the post dedicated to the Barcelona Marathon, a traditional Catalan rider commented on the initiative of another runner (Marc Minguella) BARCELONA MARATHON called SOLIDARITY. The initiative aims to raise funds for the NGO "Go Africa" \u200b\u200bby sponsoring the 42 km of the marathon of some "Athletes Solidarity." The initiative attracted me from the start and without hesitation I signed up as an athlete solidarity. Now I have spread this initiative to my friends and family to try to raise the most money possible.

Today, in the absence of 4 days para la maratón, estoy muy contento de cómo ha ido mis patrocinios y de cómo han acogido mis familiares y amigos esta propuesta. A continuación os indico los patrocinadores de mi maratón solidaria, a los que quiero agradecer desde aquí su aportación y a los que debo un recuerdo el domingo, seguramente durante el km que han patrocinado.

km 1: PABLO Y LEIRE (Mis hijos, el recuerdo más bonito sin duda)
km 2: LEIRE Y PABLO
km 3: GASPAR (Uno de mis amigos ratas, el primero en aportar, sin dudarlo)
km 4: FELI (Otro gran amigo rata, desde los 13 añitos)
km 7: CRISTINA FERRANDO (Mi compañera y ya amiga)
km 10: LAURA FERNÁNDEZ (Mi hermana, cómo not the day of her birthday for her)
km 15: GASPAR'S FRIENDS (Do not know, but Gaspar, who has collaborated)
km 16: GASPAR'S FRIENDS
km 17: Cristina Ferrer (7 and 17, they are easy to remember)
Km 18: PABLO (My son, in which in 18 think it is the day of his birthday, although you think about it for some km)
km 19: ROSA GISBERT (Another tireless companion, no has finally learned a lot with it)
km 21: PEPA GARCÍA (The half marathon for my wife, which debuted at this distance last month)
km 22: GASPAR'S FRIENDS
km 26: ROSA GISBERT (also the day of his and my birthday)
km 27: GASPAR'S FRIENDS
km 28: GASPAR'S FRIENDS
km 30: LEIRE (my daughter, the day of his birthday, sure to step on it my face reflects the joy)
km 31: JOHN AND EDWARD ( inseparable, events, training partner)
km 32: JOHN AND EDWARD
km 35: DAVID IZQUIERDO (The wall for him, fellow coaches, a bullet)
km 36: REME AND PEPE (In this I have no fear km because I think about the people that have made me what I am)
km 37: Antonio Zapata (Another rat, man, do not know why I wanted a complicated km)
km 38: JULIAN CALERO (Rat and friend, and another one asks the suffering km)
km 39: JULIAN CALERO
km 40: GONZALO MORA (friend from college, Alcoy, thinking his 1st marathon)
km 41: MARC Minguella (Ideator of this initiative, do not know but should be a good person just for thinking therein)
km 42: JOSÉ M ª FERNÁNDEZ (The Big Angelin taught me that the last mile must dedicáselo yourself, if I get it I'll be worthy)

in total have been 27 km sponsored, so we collected € 162.

A FOR BARCELONA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment